|A new Blackbox 4 Windows build is out, mojmirâ€™s bbzero 1.18 rc1, including the best features from the various Blackbox flavors of the past â€“ split graphics from noccyâ€™s BBClean, outline text from nocd5â€™s bbleanmod, wave and block style options from unkamunkaâ€™s Blackbox for Windows mod, menu grip from xzero450â€™s bbzero, and lots of plugins. This is the latest, best build for Blackbox, suitable for both 32- and 64-bit environments, thanks to mojmir's simple installation application.
* removed bbInterface in favor of bbInterface_iTunes
* added bbAnalogExMod plugin and removed very old bbAnalogEx
* assimilated better bbPager from bb4win, discarded old one
* merged menu grips from bbClean
* added old and classy styles from openbox and fluxbox. just for the sake of old times
* bbfoomp plugin code cleanup, added detection of foobar2000 window for recent versions
* assimilated bbleanbar+ from bb4win, fixed some bugs and renamed to blackboxbar. resistance is futile!
* merged bbleanskin+ from bb4win
* merged bbiconbox+ from bb4win. there are still parts to resolve
* merged bbPlugin, bbPlugin+ and bbPlugin+ from bb4win into single bbPlugin
* merged all the text drawing routines so that they support shadows and outlines.
* fixed bbInterface_iTunes crash on 64bit. also found and fixed a memory problem
* fixed some serious memory bugs in blackboxbar (may have caused crashes)
Wave may not work too well (we decided not to make you wait any longer till mojmir fixes it), this is to be taken care of in rc2, along with any bugs you may notice. Please keep us posted.
Get it from here http://blackbox4wind...rs-build/?p=700
|Fix link please?
|Thanks, thedaemon. Sorry, Tanath.